Looking to establish a baseline of defense against burglary, fire and medical emergency?
The Home Security package is perfect for those who want some backup for their home and family's safety. With Global’s award-winning 24/7 monitoring and state-of-the-art equipment, you can rest assured that you've made a good investment toward safeguarding the things that matter most.
- No phone line or Internet connection required
- Find out when the kids get back from school, or what time your teen got in last night.
- Add water sensors to your basement to detect a flood in time to prevent costly damage.
- See what time the housecleaners arrived and how long they stayed.
- Smart Phone Application for Remote Monitoring.
Global’s Energy Management package is a completely connected system enabling seamless automation across your security, video and energy management systems. Now your home can adjust automatically to you, using the Alarm System to better understand your lifestyle while saving energy.
- Reduce energy waste with Smart Schedules
- Reduce energy usage without compromising your lifestyle
- Energy-saving templates help reduce your energy bills
- Customized light and thermostat schedules adjust to your lifestyle
- Mobile apps let you remotely control your lights and thermostats
- Text and email alerts let you know when your thermostat settings change
Looking to multitask and always keep your eye on what is important to you?
Take advantage of text and email notifications on any sensor in your home by upgrading to Advanced Interactive. Your Security System is now a portal to your home from anywhere in the world.
- Monitor your property even when the system is disarmed.
- Automatically lock the door when your system's armed
- Protect your business with automatic system arming
- Get an image alert whenever the front door opens
- Receive instant notification if a medicine cabinet, gun cabinet, liquor cabinet or other dangerous area is opened unexpectedly.
- Get an alert sent to your phone if the garage door is left open too long.
- Control your home via the web or mobile app
- Find out if your teenager spent the afternoon playing video games in the basement or upstairs (hopefully) doing homework.
- Have your porch light turn on at dusk
|HOME SECURITY||ENERGY MANAGEMENT||HOME AUTOMATION|
|FEATURES||$199 Down||$299 Down||$499 Down|
|Internet and Mobile Access|
|3 Door/Window Sensors|
|1 Key FOB|
|1 Motion Detector|
|2 Lamp Controllers|
|Light & Appliance Control|
|Automatic Door Locks|
|Carbon Monoxide Alarm||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Carbon Monoxide Detector
|Detects intruders entering through unprotected windows or doors by sensing movement, then alerts the 24-hour monitoring center.||Arm and disarm your system at a distance, without using the keypad. Panic button extends protection and peace of mind while walking in from the car at night.||TOur detectors alerts you and sends a signal to the 24-hour central monitoring station to dispatch emergency personnel.|
|Provides peace of mind for the elderly and those with mobility problems. Pendant can be worn around the neck or as a wristband. Special packages enable seniors to maintain independence and safety for a low monthly rate.||Part of our All Points Fire Protection System, heat communicators measure high ambient heat in areas such as a furnace or laundry room. Provides early warning of the threat of fire and sends a signal to the 24-hour monitoring center.||Photoelectric smoke communicators are particularly effective for identifying small smoldering fires before they get out of control. The communicator then automatically signals the dispatch experts at the 24-hour monitoring center.|
Glass Break Detector
Window / Door Sensor
Low Temperature Sensor
|This device detects when a window or glass display case has been broken and reports it immediately to the 24-hour monitoring center.||Detects when a protected door or window has been opened and alerts the 24-hour monitoring center. Works with keypad's chime function to alert you when someone enters or leaves your home.||Detects and alerts you to furnace failure if the temperature in a protected room drops below 45°F. Great for monitoring a nursery, an elderly family member, pets, pipes, or other storage areas.|